- Each Sim has their own DNA — take your Sims through generations and evolve their family tree
- Fulfill your Sims’ dreams – Do they want a life of family and romance? Great knowledge? Fame and fortune? Whatever they want, it’s in your hands to get it for them
- Take your Sims to all-new extremes – They’ll get arrested, see ghosts, marry an alien or write a great novel
- All new Create-A-Sim for unlimited creativity – design a Sim, their house, even their entire neighborhood
- New in-game movie camera lets you watch the game from a whole new angle
The Sims 3 Starter Pack has everything you need to set you on your journey to creating unique Sims with personalities and controlling their lives. The Sims 3 lets you customize everything from your Sims’ appearances to their homes. Fulfill their life destiny and make their wishes come true – or not! This great bundle also contains The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack to give your Sims an all-access pass to the hottest spots in town, and The Sims 3 High-End Loft Stuff to transform your Sims’ homes into sleek, modern lofts. With all this amazing content in one pack, you’re ready to dive into the deepest, most satisfying and fun simulation experience ever!The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless creative possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of surprise and mischief. Create millions of unique Sims and control their lives. Customize their appearances and personalities. Build their homes – design everything from exquisitely furnished dream homes to quaint cottages. Then, send your Sims out to explore their ever-changing neighborhood and to meet other Sims in the town center. With all-new quick challenges and rewarding game play, The Sims 3 gives you the freedom to choose whether (or not) to fulfill your Sims’ destinies and make their wishes come true.
Key Game Features:
- New Seamless, Living Neighborhood
- Explore the ever-changing neighborhood—and take your Sims to meet friends in the park, go on a date at the bistro, visit neighbors’ homes, converse with less-than-savory characters in the graveyard and more. Who knows what might happen?
- Admire the natural beauty of the beach, the mountains, and more.
- Create any Sim you can imagine with easy-to-use design tools that allow for unlimited customization of facial features, hair color, eye color, and more.
- Fine tune your Sims’ body shape from thin to curvy to muscular.
- Create over a million different personalities with traits such as evil, insane, kleptomaniac, romantic, and more.
- Influence the behaviors of your Sims with the traits you’ve chosen. Will you create a neurotic romantic with a heart of gold, or a geeky super-genius with an evil streak?
- Everyone can customize everything—design and build your dream house and decorate it to fit your Sims’ personalities.
- Customize everything from floors to décor, shirts to sofas, wallpaper to window shades.
- Face short and long-term challenges and reap the rewards.
- Your Sims can pursue random opportunities to get fast cash, get ahead, get even, and more.
- Choose whether, or not, to fulfill your Sims’ destinies by making their wishes come true. Will your Sims be thieves, rock stars, world leaders? The choice is yours.
- Get free bonus content—download Sims, outfits, furnishings, houses and more.
- Create and Share Sims, houses, movies and more with anyone.
- Join The Sims 3 community to share ideas with fans of The Sims from around the world.
|OS:||Windows Vista (SP1)/Windows XP (SP2)||Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher|
|Processor:||Vista – 2.4 GHz P4 or equivalent/XP – 2.0 GHz P4 or equivalent||Intel Core Duo Processor|
|RAM:||Vista – 1.5 GB/XP – 1GB||2GB|
|Disc Drive:||8x DVD ROM or faster||8x DVD ROM or faster|
|Hard Drive:||Vista & XP – 8 GB or more||At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.|
|Video Card:||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Supported video cards include: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5900, FX 5950, 6200, 6500, 6600, 6800, 7200, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800, 9600, 9800, GTX 260, GTX 280 (GeForce FX unsupported under Vista); ATI Radeon 9500, 9600, 9800, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870; Intel Extreme Graphics GMA X3x00 series.||ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100.|
|Other:||Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower.||* This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.|
List Price: $ 19.99
FREE this week at our the sims ps2 store:
- Play, work, and socialize with over 25 new outrageous characters
- Discover 20 new locations and try your hand at 8 new careers
- More than 150 unique objects to collect, and in-game auctions to trade or collect with friends
The insanely popular The Sims series is back on the consoles in a huge way! Over one hundred unlockable items and social moves, only available on the console, await your Sim’s unique lifestyle. Choose from a dozen new careers and take your Sim out on the town to meet over 25 outrageous new friends. Two-player ability and online-enabled (requires PS2 Network Adapter, memory card and internet connection) allows for you and a friend to Sim as friends or enemies. Dive into The Sims Bustin’ Out, and live life with your wildest imagination!
List Price: $ 19.99